Well, hello there!

HELLO FOO-READERS

Image result for happy transparent

welcome to my terrific and not so tiny world.


I will use this space to share my thoughts.
No, I am not going to post anything related to my personal life here, 
but instead, 
I will share some of my humble knowledges about Food Management and all the regulation based on laws and contitutions.

 pardon my mixed language as I will use English and also Bahasa Indonesia (most likely) whenever I feel like I'm more comfortable, it depends on the content I'll be making. 

So, if you are interested..
Stay tune for more and more upcoming posts to come.
and feel free to reach me if you got anything to discuss. 
ANYTHING. 
I'll be pleased to have a random-useful chit-chat.

mari berteman :) 

CHEERS! 


- V


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Resource

Assimilation in Food Culture

History of KALEDO